Do you have any questions, comments, or snarky remarks for Todd that you would like to see on the show? If so, we would love to broadcast them nationwide in our new segment: Wretched Wresponds! Here’s the deal, you send us a 30 second video of you saying whatever you want to say, and we put it on the air with a response from Todd.
So have we captured your interest yet? Good!
Here’s how you can be a part of it!
- Record a video saying whatever you want to say, or asking what you want to ask, on either a webcam or your device of choice (no VCR’s though, seriously, it's 2011 people!)
- Upload that video to Youtube by creating or logging in to your account, and submitting the content.
- Once you're looking at your uploaded video on Youtube, copy and paste the URL (the web address at the top of your browser) into an email and send it to:
We’ll take care of the rest!
- Keep it to 30 seconds or less! Any more and we’ll have to disregard it. Sorry!
- At the beginning of your video please state your name and hometown, because we want a name to go with that beautiful face of yours!
- Refrain from using any expletives when you’re making your video. We appreciate the passion, but not so much the vocabulary.
- If we don’t pick your video, we’re not ignoring you! We just have so much input and so little time to show it.
By sending us your video, you are giving us permission to use it on radio and/or TV.